28A Queensway, London W2 3RX
A perfectly preserved pre-war palace with its own coastline (90m) in Masuria - Ełk poviat.
* Storey, brick building
* 4.8 ha plot
* It borders directly with Lake Białe, which connects to the lakes of Stackie, Rajgrodzkie and Przepiórki.
* The total usable area is approximately 1200 m2
* The building is not entered in the register of monuments.
* Access via an asphalt road to the plot border.
* Available media: water, electricity.
Due to the stylish character of the building and its location, the property can be used for a luxury residence, hotel, guest house, spa, etc.
PRICE: 800,000 Euros ~ 690,000 GBP